Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers/Arthur's day celebrations

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

muffler wrote: »
    Yes, I can picture the scene outside of McGinley's later tonight

vomit_575.jpeg

:eek::eek::eek: OMG, that is GROSS! Nothing, absolutely nothing, is worth that kind of degradation and consequences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

I didn't make it!!

But To Arthur...

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

Arthur me old chap,hope i can haer the alarm clock in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

irlpic wrote: »
    Arthur me old chap,hope i can haer the alarm clock in the morning.

Ah yes the obligatory Arthur dyslexia strikes again. Quite unusual to see it before midnight though. Impressive. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

so hungover but beat germans at guitar hero and won ipod docking stations, all i need now is an ipod...

got about 6 or 7 free pints though too, hard to beat :)

to llamas!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

I had a long conversation with some Spanish people in Mr Chippie, also dropped my chips & sausages all over the floor with the ketchup going all over and ruining my shoe. Good times:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Harps wrote: »
    I had a long conversation with some Spanish people in Mr Chippie, also dropped my chips & sausages all over the floor with the ketchup going all over and ruining my shoe. Good times:D

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2009/04/redbath.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Got to McGinley's late the other day. Was with other people but didn't see any group that might have been boards folk. Did people meet up afterwards?

Advertisement