Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ukash vouchers / paysafecard in Galway

Options
  • 22-09-2009 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Anyone know any shops which sell ukash or paysafecard vouchers? The shops their websites say sell them tell me they don't.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

According to http://www.paypoint.ie/locator.htm you can get it at

Cooke's Mini Market
    Rahoon Road

Merlin Stores
    Dublin Road,Merlin Park

Molloy's Centra
    Renmore Road

Vivo
    Eyre Square

Did you try all above?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭celtictiger

Yeah - tried all the above except Vivo. None of them seemed to know what I was talking about....maybe the workers there aren't familiar with these products or something. Rather frustrating.

Indeed frustrating, perhaps check outside that they still have the sign up
    paypoint.gif
    and inside if they have the machine
    ladycustomerwithshoppingmakingtvlsavingscardpayment.jpg

If you use a 3v card, you can use them for sure in Vivo, or whatever it's called now. Pretty sure they have one of those machines in depicted in the image and maybe so does Merlin Stores? I'll check it out and confirm when I know more.

Only problem with those websites for the these cards is they are never updated and at least 50-60% of the ones stop catering for them; apparently there have been loads of issues for the shops themselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

They sell UKash vouchers in squareyes on Forster Street.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭biscuits1981

i have got pay safe many times in merlin stores...

• Registered Users Posts: 38 JAKEYCAKEY

DONT USE UKASH THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ATTROCIOUS , THEY DONT CARE ABOUT A CUSTOMER AND JUST SEE YOU AS A HEAD ACHE
    TWICE NOW I HAVE HAS TECHNICAN FAULTS WITH VOUCHER AND IT TAKES THEM NEADRY 3 DAYS TO GIVE YOU A REPLACEMENT .

THIS IS JUST A CODE THAT CAN BE GENERATED IN SECONDS YET IT TAKES THEM 3 DAYS TO GIVE IT TO YOU AND ONLY IF YOU HASSLE THEM. I THINK THEY THINK YOU WILL GO AWAY AND THEY WILL NOT HAVE TO REFUND

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

Jasus man, turn the loudhailer off, it's actually harder to read caps than normal text. And you'll get banned by the mods if you carry on like that. Your main point taken though, you don't recommend them. :rolleyes:

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

JAKEYCAKEY, no need to bring back and spam every ukash thread on boards with the same message.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement