Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Salons

Options
  • 22-09-2009 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just after moving to Callan and I am looking for a good hair salon?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

In callan or kilkenny?

Can't imagine the selection in Callan would be very extensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

My other half travels to Callan to get her hair done from Kilkenny, I think it's called The Edge its on the main st. It's very busy there at the weekends so you would need an appointment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 BarbieandKen

Studio 87, just off the high street is amazing...would definately recommend them...stay away from Peter Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 niamhas

Would second the Edge in Callan. I come home from Dublin every couple of months to get my hair done there.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Pats Hair Saloon also in Callan across the road from Kerwicks newsagents beside St Mary's, its operated in Callan as long as I can remember.

Edge would be a pretty recent establishment in Callan,

• Advertisement
Advertisement