Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€80 ladies and gents bikes for sale

Options
  • 22-09-2009 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi I have gents and ladies bikes for sale at €50-80 each they are mainly for commuting and ideal for college I know I should put this advert somewhere else, but i found people like to discuss the bikes in great detail!, i mainly build them up from other bikes they arent great but they're ideal for going to the pub and leaving in dodgy areas. I sold a few already and people seem to like them.

tyres are usually in good condition.

frames are sound and safe.

wheels will be within reason as true/straight as possible.

I usually use them for a few days to make sure they are safe, so your not getting a junker. im off to new zealand in a few of weeks so i need cash bad.

final note the way it works is that i build them up and this takes a few days and is on a first come first served basis.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

So you are running a bike chop shop then? :D Good luck with your venture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭defence forces

something like that. It pays for the small things in life. there's no work at the moment. And I have a load of old parts and frames to get rid of.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

something like that. It pays for the small things in life. there's no work at the moment. And I have a load of old parts and frames to get rid of.

where you based? I have an old mtb that I need to get rid of, yours for the price of a few pints? (frame useable/ old steel, and new back wheel fitted/ tyres should be ok also, were new, but been outside for a few months)

km991148 wrote: »
    where you based? I have an old mtb that I need to get rid of, yours for the price of a few pints? (frame useable/ old steel, and new back wheel fitted/ tyres should be ok also, were new, but been outside for a few months)

dun laoghaire, thanks but far from needing a bike I need to get rid of them, again thanks all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭dave.obrien

i might be interested if you have any old road bikes/frames. like yourself, i tend to build stuff up, but ain't got a frame at the minute worth doing anything with...

maybe if you put up a list of a selection of the things you do have lying about, people could make more specific offers?

• Advertisement

i might be interested if you have any old road bikes/frames. like yourself, i tend to build stuff up, but ain't got a frame at the minute worth doing anything with...

maybe if you put up a list of a selection of the things you do have lying about, people could make more specific offers?

thanks brother. But there is so many parts its a case of people asking me and me saying yes. everything and anything basically. yeah i'll try to get you an old road frame, if i can i'll give you a shout via a private message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭dave.obrien

that'd be great, let me know what you have and what price you're looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jimjam11

hey same as above..looking for an old road frame? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mikedublin

I'm looking for a really basic old bike for 50 euros, something just for around the suburbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 norarafferty

Hi Im looking for a reasonably Good SAFE bike for my daughter for cycling to IADT. Do you like in Dun Laoire...thanks Nora

• Advertisement

yeah i have a ladies bike i live in dunlaogaire i may be next week till i can organise it if that is ok?

Hi Im looking for a reasonably Good SAFE bike for my daughter for cycling to IADT. Do you like in Dun Laoire...thanks Nora

yeah i have a ladies bike i live in dunlaogaire i may be next week till i can organise it. if that is ok?

Advertisement