Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenagers for my band!!

Options
  • 22-09-2009 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey guys! I'm a singer/songwriter and playn my own songs on the piano or keeybord. Please please please reply if you're a teenage guy or girl who can play bass, electric guitar or drums! No-one lke eleven or anything, around sixteen up, please? Thanks. Jusat reply on here and I'll be here every day to reply or organise a meeting.

Also, I'm just doing this for the music, so I don't have any serious plans yet, I'm waiting til we're all together for that....

I'm living in athy, co.kildare but kilkenny, carlow or kildare or dublin could work....I could maybe get to you, or you could get to me, on the train? :)

Please reply if you fit the bill at all?!!:):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭M O N T O

Kinda on the same topic, We're a band in wicklow looking for a singer...you any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 shine09

Hey guys! I'm a singer/songwriter and playn my own songs on the piano or keeybord. Please please please reply if you're a teenage guy or girl who can play bass, electric guitar or drums! No-one lke eleven or anything, around sixteen up, please? Thanks. Jusat reply on here and I'll be here every day to reply or organise a meeting.

Also, I'm just doing this for the music, so I don't have any serious plans yet, I'm waiting til we're all together for that....

I'm living in athy, co.kildare but kilkenny, carlow or kildare or dublin could work....I could maybe get to you, or you could get to me, on the train? :)

Please reply if you fit the bill at all?!!:):):)

good on ya lucy ...dont sit around hoping simon cowel finds ya...and then have a nervous break down on TV over nothing like every other 16 year old girl ...best of luck !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭nannou4

ahhh monto , diarmuids a person now. .

and lucy.. what type of music you making?

Advertisement