Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone upgrade

• 22-09-2009 1:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,955 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all

I became a bill pay customer around last October with Vodafone and got an N95. I've been thinking about upgrading, but it still says I'm not eligible for an upgrade yet. Is there any way to find out when I'll be eligible, or does it go by what price plan I'm on and stuff?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭dublander

it took around 18 months before i was eligible for an upgrade (i was only on a 12 month contract) and had a spend of about 90euro a month. i think they've gotten a lot stinge-ier with allowing people to upgrade after exactly 12months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

They have eased off a bit lately, you might get one the day after your contract expires but not a day before, silly I know but what can ya do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭bazzachazza

Give them a call. I waited 15 months and called and €135 upgrade value which so far it appears I have wasted on the N97. Not stable and camera only works once after a reboot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Doesnt work off a 12 month basis no more - its linked to your monthly spend. Best thing to do is call customer support on 1907. If all else fails, ask them how do you go about closing your account and porting your number to a competitor.. worked for me 4 months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Hi , it goes on how much you spend i.e. the cost of you bills every month, you can also register online and see there if you qualify for an upgrade.

• Advertisement
Advertisement