Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jam with me? Teenagers??

• 22-09-2009 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I'm 15, looking to start a half-decent band for the craic of the music in around kildare or carlow. I'm from athy and influences are indie, rock, aslan, coldplay, a little bit of paramore, and I'm not afraid to say I like pop too. Electric guitar, bass guitar, drums wanted. I'm keyboard and singer and I've got one or two songs written... I need a lot of practice cos I just gave up piano lessons and need to keep up my standards or whatever, but it wuld just be for fun and for music too....we're all gonna be teenagers so we might not be able to do gigs, but we could do like comps or whatever...please reply! :o:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Fair play to you young Lucy,

at least your game and trying to get started,,,,cant understand why some of the many younger crews on here dont just hook up with you anyway and give it a go, there's loads of 18+ type players on here so what have they got to lose by jamming with you!

anyway keep it up and best of luck amigo...ciao'....Baggio......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 oc5000

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ninwilky

if you lived in dublin this'd be brilliant....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭bogdin

Baggio wrote: »
    Fair play to you young Lucy,

at least your game and trying to get started,,,,cant understand why some of the many younger crews on here dont just hook up with you anyway and give it a go, there's loads of 18+ type players on here so what have they got to lose by jamming with you!

anyway keep it up and best of luck amigo...ciao'....Baggio......

Hey,good work in getting a band started you will find a lot of these poeple are over 18 and they usually want to stick with people over 18 or they like to play with several people just for the craic. I think you re just the person people are looking for. I would agree with baggio as im 17 going on 18 but i have been looking for good musicians for the last year and a half. Im in one now but they are a bit older than me but they dont mind and anyway theres a guy whos 17 so at least theres someone of my own age range!!:D:D

Ive played with people between 17/18 to 35/36,theres no harm in that unless they have a problem with it as they might want to be a serious band so they have to keep restrictions. Anyway good luck in finding the right people and i might see you in the music scene thats if i become successful.

Adios Amigo:cool:

Advertisement