Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newport to Nenagh to Newport

Options
  • 22-09-2009 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Right, I really have no idea if this is where this ad belongs but I tried adverts.ie and they directed me here.

I have a hospital appointment next Wednesday, 30th of September. As I'm being put under a general anaesthetic, I cannot drive myself home afterwards - the recommend not operating heavy machinery for 24hours afterwards. I did have a lift arranged but that has fallen through.

I'm offering in the region of €10-15 to anyone who could kindly give me a lift if you are going in that direction yourself.

I live just outside Newport (past Oakhampton), the appointment is at 8.30 in the morning so I guess I'd have to leave my house at around 7.55, I'm going to Nenagh General Hospital and the nurses tell me I should be finished by around 5.30-6pm.

Can anyone help me? If I get no replies by this weekend I'll go ahead and book a taxi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 corrr

Lift is no longer called for. My mum's taking some time off work to come down and help out. Thanks all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

All the best with the operation!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 iron rod

I need to book an sti test for nenagh hospital this wednesday but have no credit to ring and make an appointment can I send an email to nenagh hospital to book an appointment

Advertisement