If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deal - Last ones to clear from The Philips Shop

Options
  • 22-09-2009 2:23pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys,

It's almost our year end and I have a quantity of 'last-ones' 'ex-demo' 'open box' & overstocks that I need to clear and which I am unhappy but prepared to lose money on :rolleyes:.

I offering these exclusively to Boardies until Saturday 26th when I will price them up at these prices instore for ordinary mortals (non-boardies..)

OK here we go:

Philips 42PFL9603D - Ex Demo, I have 2 of these available in excellent condition - THESE WILL COME WITH A 5 YEAR WARRANTY - Full HD, 4 HDMI inputs, 100Hz, DLNA, Ambilight etc etc!
    Was €1799.99 - Now 1/2 price to clear at €899.99

Philips 42PFL9703D - Ex Demo - same amazing spec as above - same 5 year warranty and again 1/2 price!
    Was €1999.99 - Now less than 1/2 price to clear at €899.99

Philips 42PFL9900 Aurea - Ex-demo - I have 4 of these to clear (most were only used for the launch of this product) - the ultimate in sexy looking TV as this is the one with the Ambilight front & rear! Still great feature count - Full HD, 3 HDMI inputs, 100Hz, Perfect Pixel HD blah blah - I may be making these too cheap - but here goes..
    Was originally €3999.99 :eek: - Now €999.99

Philips 47PFL9603D - Ex Demo - a serious monster and again really well specced - 4 HDMI, Full HD, 100Hz Perfect Pixel HD etc Full 5 Year warranty..
    Was €1999.99 now (almost) 1/2 price at just €1099.99

Philips 47PFL9703D - Ex Demo - a serious monster and again really well specced - 4 HDMI, Full HD, 100Hz Perfect Pixel HD etc Full 5 Year warranty..(don't ask me what the difference between the 9603 & the 9703 is - I have no idea! and no one in Philips seems to know either!)
    Was €1999.99 now (almost) 1/2 price at just €1099.99

Philips BDL4231 Professional Monitor Ex Demo - HD ready, Professional LCD Monitor, RS232 controllable
    Was €1499.99 - Now €799.99

Philips 50PF9631D - I have no idea how we still have this one in stock - HD ready 50" Plasma, with Ambilight - believe it or not we sold these at €3499!
    Last one to clear with 1 year warranty at €699.99[

Philips Pronto SBCRU1000 - Pronto Pro Touch Screen - the serious one![/URL] 6.4 inch touch screen remote tablet, Wifi, pretty much the ultimate remote - I have 10 of these available - the 1st 7 I will give away the remote WiFi extender with the package - the extender on it's own used to retail at €199 on it's own!
    Was originally €999.99 - 10 only at €279.99

Philips NP1100 - Network music player including remote - stream PC content from your PC to your Hi-fi or listen to Internet radio - I have 5 of these to clear.
    Reduced from €129.99 to €79.99

Finally - here is a weird one - but it may get all you BoyBoardies out of Jail for spending so much time looking at RS & Philips Shop posts - if you buy one for the other half - and girl boardies - honestly these things are just great!

SWAROVSKI FM01SW60 - USB Locket/padlock thingny... Ever seen those really trendy women with the heavy padlocks on their handbags - well here is severe oneupwomanship - this is a genuine SWAROVSKI product and it is beautifully built, it's really heavy stainless steel encrusted with SWAROVSKI crystals - Ideal as a Christmas gift and they really do look seriously expensive - Damn the recession - Bring Back Bling!
    We did sell at a very cheap €99.99 - I have a few available later this week at a completely mad €29.99

If you are interested in any of these please post here in the 1st instance to be fair to all Boardies and we will get back to you via PM to confirm.

Thanks as ever,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

Seems like a bargain to me, and a better buy than the one I had asked for a quote on a thread yestreday.....

Can you put this aside for me and I will pick up on Saturday am?

Philips 42PFL9703D - Ex Demo - same amazing spec as above - same 5 year warranty and again 1/2 price!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Any blu ray players?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

John, the link to the pronto is wrong. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭GirRobot

Could i put my name down speculatively for Philips 42PFL9603D - Need to see if I can convince the gf that we should pick up a new tv now with a great deal rather than wait till xmas.

Also, whats delivery going to be to south of ireland?

I'll update tommorow morning or sometime tonight with a Yay or Nay.

If I can't take the possible spot without a definite yay/nay, then I understand :)

GiR / Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

John I have a tv delivery coming out to me on Saturday. Could you throw one of those SWAROVSKI USB yokes in please? It might help convince the missus that I did in fact need one of the most amazing 42" tellys around at the moment (the 9664) to replace my 32" bravia. The specs didn't do the job but this might! :)

I spoke to Thomas earlier so he should have my details, but let me know if you need anything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

John,
    are the dbv-t tuner of the 42PFL9603D/42PFL9703D mpeg2 or mpeg4 (does it support irish dtt)?

/daz

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

eddiem74 wrote: »
    John, the link to the pronto is wrong. :o

Did I not say it was a 50" touch screen Remote control tablet......

Thanks Eddie - corrected now!

ATB,
    J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John,
    are the dbv-t tuner of the 42PFL9603D/42PFL9703D mpeg2 or mpeg4 (does it support irish dtt)?

/daz

MPEG2 only guys!

ATB,

John Mc

GirRobot wrote: »
    Could i put my name down speculatively for Philips 42PFL9603D - Need to see if I can convince the gf that we should pick up a new tv now with a great deal rather than wait till xmas.

Also, whats delivery going to be to south of ireland?

I'll update tommorow morning or sometime tonight with a Yay or Nay.

If I can't take the possible spot without a definite yay/nay, then I understand :)

GiR / Ben

Ben,
    Where abouts in the ROI roughly is delivery required?

ATB,

John Mc

kyub wrote: »
    John I have a tv delivery coming out to me on Saturday. Could you throw one of those SWAROVSKI USB yokes in please? It might help convince the missus that I did in fact need one of the most amazing 42" tellys around at the moment (the 9664) to replace my 32" bravia. The specs didn't do the job but this might! :)

I spoke to Thomas earlier so he should have my details, but let me know if you need anything!

Kyub,

No problem consider it sorted - however you are only fooling yourself if you think that it will make the OH think you really needed a 42" TV - However it will prove to her that you feel guilty and she will L O V E the SWAROVSKI! Post her reaction to it will you??

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭GirRobot

John, I guess saying south of ireland was a bit silly ^^ I meant down the south end of the country, as in Cork :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Hi John

Can you put me down for 2 of the Swarovski Padlocks, will make great Pressies :)

And do you need your PC to be connected to a router to use the Network music player in order to stream music? I assume it does but am currently using a USB internet thingy so that may rule out that purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

John, Bought a 50 inch plasma from you a few months back for the folkes,

looking for the usb drive please,

pm me details, might need it posted as i cant see myself in town for a wee while

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 denhar

John, can you put me down for the 50" plasma.

Thanks

Philips 50PF9631D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Folks

JohnDigital the 42PFL9703 is yours

GirRobot one of the 42PFL9603 is yours if you like!

Denhar 50PF9631 is your

Folks there is actuall only 3x 42PFL9900 available should some one like to make a statement with a TV.

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Denhar you beat me to it, if you dont go for it let me know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭phili_g

I'll take a swaroski USB thingy if there's still one left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭dfcelt

I'll take a swarovski USB key too Ashley if you have one. Make a great present.

Seems like a bargain to me, and a better buy than the one I had asked for a quote on a thread yestreday.....

Can you put this aside for me and I will pick up on Saturday am?

John,

No problem - we will reserve that 9703 in your name until Saturday and you can compare it to the 7404 - both are excellent - but it's pretty hard to beat a 9 series - especially at that price!

Ash will you put that 42PFL9703 to one side for JohnDigital and have it ready to demo on Saturday,

Thanks guys,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

SWAROVSKI FM01SW60 - USB Locket/padlock thingny... Ever seen those really trendy women with the heavy padlocks on their handbags - well here is severe oneupwomanship - this is a genuine SWAROVSKI product and it is beautifully built, it's really heavy stainless steel encrusted with SWAROVSKI crystals - Ideal as a Christmas gift and they really do look seriously expensive - Damn the recession - Bring Back Bling!
    We did sell at a very cheap €99.99 - I have a few available later this week at a completely mad €29.99

One of these please! Needed to get my sister a birthday present for months!

Where are you based?

• Advertisement

irlrobins wrote: »
    Any blu ray players?

IRL,

I can do a famous Blu ray that receives a great review in this months (November) What Hifi at £169.95 - I can do it at just £99.95 / €119.99 from Richer Sounds - I cannot mention the name as other retailers will have my guts for garters - but If you drop me an email I'll reply to you! ;)

Shuuushhh,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

John,

No problem - we will reserve that 9703 in your name until Saturday and you can compare it to the 7404 - both are excellent - but it's pretty hard to beat a 9 series - especially at that price!

Ash will you put that 42PFL9703 to one side for JohnDigital and have it ready to demo on Saturday,

Thanks guys,

ATB,

John Mc

Cheers John. I may actually be in the City Centre tomorrow late in the afternoon around 4.30. I'll call ahead to Ash if I can make it in then, if not it will be 1st thing on Saturday.

Ta

John

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

but If you drop me an email I'll reply to you! ;)
    Done

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Could you put me down for a Philips Pronto SBCRU1000 please? If you still have any?

My OH has an amazing Philips Ambilight TV and this would be the perfect pressie for him (he just got a 1st in his degree so deserves it!)

And possibly a Philips NP1100 for me??

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭basskebab

Hi
    I'd like to get one of the np1100 streamers. I can pop into the philips shop next Mon or tue to pick it up.

Thanks

GirRobot wrote: »
    John, I guess saying south of ireland was a bit silly ^^ I meant down the south end of the country, as in Cork :)

What is it with Cork people on the Richer Forum today - you are all over the shop!

Delivery to the People's republic - €29.99

Keep me posted!

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

John, what about us cheepos that only want the usb at €29.99!

Hi John

Can you put me down for 2 of the Swarovski Padlocks, will make great Pressies :)

And do you need your PC to be connected to a router to use the Network music player in order to stream music? I assume it does but am currently using a USB internet thingy so that may rule out that purchase

They make great pressies!

They are heavy, really well made, actually quite useful, a great deal and best of all they are sparkly - I'll get Ash to pop 2 aside for you and he will PM you to get delivery/collection details!

The NSP1100 will connect to any wifi network or it can be hardwired to your PC via LAN/RJ45 - it's a pretty sexy little beastie!

Keep me posted!

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 27 cliffo27

Hi John,

How does the 47PFL9703 compare to the options you sent me by mail earlier?
    also can you hold me on of those bling USB thingies

Thanks

Paul

• Advertisement

denhar wrote: »
    John, can you put me down for the 50" plasma.

Thanks

Philips 50PF9631D

Denhar,

done - you old bargain hunter!

I'll get Ash to drop you a PM to sort out the messy details!

ATB,

JohnMc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.