If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deal - Last ones to clear from The Philips Shop

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Guys

Reserve list so far:
    NP1100 (5 available) €79.99
    Giddybootz
    Basskebab

SWARVOSKI USB KEY FM01SW60 €29.99
    The Recliner x2
    Brightkane
    Phili_g
    Dfcelt
    Fad
    cliffo27
    Kyub
    Agrif06 x2
    higster

SBCRU1000+SBCLI1000 extender PAck (1st 7 only for pack) €279.99
    Giddybootz
    Ronaneire

42PFL9603 2 ex demo in stock
    GirRobot

42PFL9703 only 1
    JohnDigital

50PF9631 only 1
    Denhar

I'll add names as I get 'em

Cheers All
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

giddybootz wrote: »
    Could you put me down for a Philips Pronto SBCRU1000 please? If you still have any?

My OH has an amazing Philips Ambilight TV and this would be the perfect pressie for him (he just got a 1st in his degree so deserves it!)

And possibly a Philips NP1100 for me??

Cheers!

Glad he got a 1st in his degree - he will need it to programme this beast!

Expect lots of lonely nights whilst he plays with his new toy!!! (Ash's OH is another Pronto widow..)

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Fad wrote: »
    One of these please! Needed to get my sister a birthday present for months!

Where are you based?

Fad,

you can collect it from The Philips Shop on the corner of Dame Street & Georges Street ( this is where everyong goes 'where's that and scratches their heads looking blank..) It's beside The George Pub (that's where everyone goes - 'Oh yeah I kow where that is!'

I'll get Ash to PM you to sort out the messy details..

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

brightkane wrote: »
    John, what about us cheepos that only want the usb at €29.99!

Bright,

No problem - sure you all know I'm a cheapo at heart & by nature!

;)

I'll get Ash & crew to PM you,

ATB,

John Mc

cliffo27 wrote: »
    Hi John,

How does the 47PFL9703 compare to the options you sent me by mail earlier?
    also can you hold me on of those bling USB thingies

Thanks

Paul

Paul,

the 9703 is probably better from a picture quality point of view - however as I know you well I have to state the following.

1. My arms are strapped firmly behind my back so you cannot twist them any further :D

2. I know you are a bit strapped for space so it may not fit into that Hitachi space..

3. Why don't you pop in and you can compare the 2?

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 cliffo27

Thanks John,

No Issue on the price!

I will have a look into the specs it and will try top pop in next week.

Thanks

Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭whackball

Philips 42PFL9900 Aurea - Ex-demo - I have 4 of these to clear (most were only used for the launch of this product) - the ultimate in sexy looking TV as this is the one with the Ambilight front & rear! Still great feature count - Full HD, 3 HDMI inputs, 100Hz, Perfect Pixel HD blah blah - I may be making these too cheap - but here goes..
    Was originally €3999.99 - Now €999.99

Hey John,

What is the picture like on this, the wife loved the look of it in the shop...

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭basskebab

Hi John

Can you put me down for 2 of the Swarovski Padlocks, will make great Pressies :)

And do you need your PC to be connected to a router to use the Network music player in order to stream music? I assume it does but am currently using a USB internet thingy so that may rule out that purchase
    I've got a np1100 connected to my hi-fi. They're so good I'm getting another one for upstairs!

You'll need to have your PC on to stream your music, does it via WMP and also TVersity which I use, You can play radio stations without the need to have your PC on. They stream straight from the philips site and there's 000's of them .

If you get a NAS drive you can put all your music on it, connect that to the streamer and run your music from there, cutting out your PC altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 9,793 ✭✭✭sweetie

aaaghh. Can you put me down for the remaining Philips 42PFL9603D.
    I have just got the 8404 but at that price and warranty I will move it
    on to a mate. cheers

edit: or am I just being blinded by the great reduction and should stay
    with my 8404?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Hi Guys

Reserve list so far:
    Giddybootz
    Basskebab

The Recliner x2
    Brightkane
    Phili_g
    Dfcelt
    Fad
    cliffo27

SBCRU1000+SBCLI1000 extender PAck (1st 7 only fopr pack)€279.99
    Giddybootz

I'll ad names as I get 'em

Cheers All
    Ash

I should be down for a SWAROVSKI jobby too please :)

• Advertisement

cliffo27 wrote: »
    Thanks John,

No Issue on the price!

I will have a look into the specs it and will try top pop in next week.

Thanks

Paul.

Ash,

will you put a provisional hold on this for Paul/Cliffo until Wednesday 30th - I need to get Cliffo sorted with a favour!

Thanks guys,

ATB,

J

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

John/Ash,

Hope all is well. I'm probably mad!!! :D Is the SBCRU1000 the dogs you know what? :pac:
    If so sure but my name down for one with the extender pack please, least then I can do away with having to looking for 5 remotes.

ok folks

My list is updated and you should all have pm's from me.

The Swarovski USB crystals should be in this week - I'll post up when in store.
    Feel free to collect 'em and as mentioned if you need 'em posted please factor in €7.99.

The NP1100 and Remote control kits (oh so sexy they are!) are in store NOW so call on in.

These are all reserved under your boardies name so just mention that when you call in to collect and pay for them

Thanks folks for the order and talk soon.

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭agrif06

If you have any usb padlock thingies left I'll take two pl.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭higster

I'll take a swarovski USB key

Hi Guys

Reserve list so far:
    Giddybootz
    Basskebab
    Thrppel - (Now collected)
    Fuzionzone

The Recliner x2
    Brightkane
    Phili_g
    Dfcelt
    Fad
    cliffo27
    Kyub
    Agrif06 x2
    higster
    Greendom x2
    Chalky024
    Kenny Powers
    E30i x2

SBCRU1000+SBCLI1000 extender PAck (1st 7 only for pack) €279.99
    Giddybootz
    Ronaneire

42PFL9603 2 ex demo in stock
    GirRobot

42PFL9703 only 1

42PFL9900 Only 3 available (not 4 as originally posted)

47PFL9603 only 1

47PFL9703 only 1
    Cliffo27

50PF9631 only 1
    Denhar - (now Collected)

I'll add names as I get 'em

Cheers All
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭bazual

Hey John,

Would the pronto do the job for me to control my av equipment from a different room. If that will work could you price the stuff just for me in this post as the remote is included and was hoping to get it all together to save on delivery :o)

Thanks
    Baz

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jthrppel

Hi John/Ash
    I would like one of Philips NP1100. Could I collect one from your Shop in Dublin, may be Wednesday 24th Sept.?
    Thanks much in advance,
    james
    jthrppel@tcd.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭whackball

Philips 42PFL9900 Aurea - Ex-demo - I have 4 of these to clear (most were only used for the launch of this product) - the ultimate in sexy looking TV as this is the one with the Ambilight front & rear! Still great feature count - Full HD, 3 HDMI inputs, 100Hz, Perfect Pixel HD blah blah - I may be making these too cheap - but here goes..
    Was originally €3999.99 - Now €999.99

Hey john/ash

can i have two of these if available - pm sent

regards,

jason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 fuzionzone

Hi John,

Can you mark me down for the NP1100 Streamium @ €79.99.

I'm afraid I won't be able to call into the shop to collect same until monday afternoon next 28.09.2009.

Sounds like a pretty cool product and cool that it can be collected in store.

Many thanks.

Michael

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

I'd love 2 of the SWARVOSKI USB KEY. I suppose that they're too heavy to pop in the post though ?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 cliffo27

Hi Ash/John,

Can you reserve the 42PFL9900 Aurea - Ex-demo also along with the 47PFL9703 As per johns post and i will get in to view early next week (i'm away in germany rest of this week)

cheers

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

Hi John/Ash
    Could you put me down for one of the USB keys please. I might also be interested in the 42PFL9900 if one becomes available.

Thanks,
    Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Hi John could you put me down the the usb lock thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Philips 47PFL9703D - Ex Demo - a serious monster and again really well specced - 4 HDMI, Full HD, 100Hz Perfect Pixel HD etc Full 5 Year warranty..(don't ask me what the difference between the 9603 & the 9703 is - I have no idea! and no one in Philips seems to know either!)
    Was €1999.99 now (almost) 1/2 price at just €1099.99

Hi John, I'll take this if it's still available.
    Can you deliver it tomorrow ? I can call and sort out payment in the morning over the phone.

EDIT: Ah I see cliffo27 got in there first, ah well. Have to be quick around here :) Nevermind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

Can you put me down for 2 of the Swarovski Padlocks, will make great Pressies. If you can post them that would be ideal, but if not I can collect in the Philips shop next week. I don't think I've ever started Christmas shopping this early.

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

greendom wrote: »
    I'd love 2 of the SWARVOSKI USB KEY. I suppose that they're too heavy to pop in the post though ?

If not, let me know and I'll be able to pop in Friday afternoon. Will need directions though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 knackee

Philips Pronto SBCRU1000 - Pronto Pro Touch Screen - the serious one![/url] 6.4 inch touch screen remote tablet, Wifi, pretty much the ultimate remote - I have 10 of these available - the 1st 7 I will give away the remote WiFi extender with the package - the extender on it's own used to retail at €199 on it's own!
    Was originally €999.99 - 10 only at €279.99

John, could I reserve one of these. I will call in to the shop on Friday to collect if that's okay.

Knackee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭MrParanoid

N/M :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭GirRobot

GirRobot wrote: »
    Could i put my name down speculatively for Philips 42PFL9603D - Need to see if I can convince the gf that we should pick up a new tv now with a great deal rather than wait till xmas.

Also, whats delivery going to be to south of ireland?

I'll update tommorow morning or sometime tonight with a Yay or Nay.

If I can't take the possible spot without a definite yay/nay, then I understand :)

GiR / Ben

Ok, seems I'm not gonna be able to grab this deal :'( - In better news though, I'm probably going to be looking at a 42" 9664 come christmas/new year time!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.