Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reaplacement hop-up

Options
  • 22-09-2009 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

Im so embarresed to be here again but basically i was cleaning the barrell and obviously went a little to rough on it and ripped up the hop up :(

i was just wondering does anyone know where i can get a replacement, approximate cost, and howe hard it would be to fit myself?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

what tyype of aeg is it? how hard the hop up bucking will be to replace would depend on the type and make of aeg, an m4/m16 is a hell of a lot easyer than an m14 for example

we stock hop bucking at cork airsoft shop, i also know eirsoft and airsofteire have them along with a fair few of the other retails, normal your looking at about 10 - 15euros for a high quality repalcement bucking then you may have to pay shipping on top, this is not normaly much as they bucking can be throw in a envolope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭sherdydan

sorry i forgot to mention, its a GBB KWA G-17

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

That would be a more uncommon hopup. you can get them on ehobby though,
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/nine-ball-air-seal-hopup-chamber-for-marui-gbb-and-vsr-rifle.html
    NINEBALL-PT-023_1_mark.jpg

would any of the stores order one in for me perhaps?

Im sure they could, it would probably cost ya about the same to buy it from ehobby though. you wont have to worry about tax or anything on something that cheap.,:)

• Advertisement

i prefer to order from irish supplers, bad past experiences from certain internet shopping sites in foreign countries....

where would be the best to ask to get it in for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

sherdydan wrote: »
    i prefer to order from irish supplers, bad past experiences from certain internet shopping sites in foreign countries....

where would be the best to ask to get it in for me?

Cork airsoft shop have them, 2 different types for AEGs
    they will also order you anything you want

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Masada wrote: »
    That would be a more uncommon hopup. you can get them on ehobby though,
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/nine-ball-air-seal-hopup-chamber-for-marui-gbb-and-vsr-rifle.html
    NINEBALL-PT-023_1_mark.jpg

KWA/ KSC have a different hop up unit all together, not sure if that rubber will work. I could be wrong...

it works in my Glock 23c as far as i can remember, i think thats the same hopup as the rest of them but i'll double check.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

my kwa glock hop doesnt have that rubber bit sticking out
    its smooth on the outside except the hole for the little ball

• Advertisement

yup, turns out i mixed this and my 1911 hopup up, heres the one ya need though., :)
    http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=2156

Advertisement