Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-paid subscription card question

Options
  • 22-09-2009 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi all, I was recently given a gift voucher for a hundred euro. I'm currently paying for my subscription through my gfs credit card and giving her the cash when it is billed.
    I was wondering, if I used my voucher to buy a few prepaid cards, will I be able to use them one after another, or will they be activated at purchase?

I dont wanna buy 3 cards and find out by the time that I try to enter the 2nd one that it has run out of time or something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

No they dont active concurrently and will bill in sequence.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,443 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

youd also be paying Taxes on them. gross. I'd rather pay for time online. Tax haven. yay! \o/

Get yourself something pretty like a bitchin new game mouse. Logitech has some fantastic wireless ones these days. Batteries last months. Changed mine in May and its still kicking.

Advertisement