Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

star wars, the force unleashed 2

Options
  • 22-09-2009 6:01pm

hey, does anyone know if there will be a force unleashed 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm sure there'll be something along the lines of a sequel. It'd be unlike lucasarts not to milk an idea. But I haven't heard anything official.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Where could they go from the first one though? They'd have to set it at a completely different time.
    That reminds me I was playing this on the hardest difficulty and gave up at that spindelly little yoda sized bastard with the mech legs. Infuriating little prick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I know Lucasarts are re-releasing the first one, with new content.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Shryke wrote: »
    Where could they go from the first one though? They'd have to set it at a completely different time.
    That reminds me I was playing this on the hardest difficulty and gave up at that spindelly little yoda sized bastard with the mech legs. Infuriating little prick.
    God I hated that c*nt. I think I gave up at him.
    Holsten wrote: »
    I know Lucasarts are re-releasing the first one, with new content.
    That's just the PC version, isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Shryke wrote: »

Yeah, I think he was probably the only tricky badguy in the game... though it's ages since I played it so maybe there was someone else blocked from my memory :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Nope, not for me anyway. I wouldn't call him tricky though. Cheap. Thinking about it annoys me. I had him beat. After well over an hour, he was dead. One more half-a-combo and he was done. And what happens? The runt spams force push to the stage that I can't even get up before I'm knocked down again. This happens until I'm killed. Little ****ing ****...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

humanji wrote: »
    God I hated that c*nt. I think I gave up at him.

That's just the PC version, isn't it?

Just keep force pushing that little bugger through the walls and he will fall from the tower losing a bit of health each time, don't get into a saber duel with him unless he is knocked over, then jump away and force push him off the sides again, took an age on the hardest setting, definitely the toughest boss in the game imo.

I think The Ultimate Sith Edition is going to be on the 360 too, with an extra mission on Hoth, and extra achievements. The Hoth mission wont be released as DLC I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

He was the only really tough part of the game on Sith Master! It's rather irritating that the Hoth level isn't being released as DLC. Way to screw the early adopters Lucasarts...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mcrdotcom

Ah I hope so!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,470 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mr. K wrote: »
    He was the only really tough part of the game on Sith Master! It's rather irritating that the Hoth level isn't being released as DLC. Way to screw the early adopters Lucasarts...:mad:

It is being released as DLC!

As for the game, wasn't a big fan mainly due to the extremely awkward boss fights and repetition. For a game all about trying to emulate the epic feeling of being a Jedi, it wasn't very epic at all. And the set pieces usually failed due to horrible controls - the Imperial Cruiser (or whatever it was called, my Star Wars language is a bit rusty) section comes to mind

• Advertisement
Advertisement