Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can't remember the name of a nightclub

Options
  • 22-09-2009 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

my mind is gone blank....you know the one down one of the side streets, near the library, you go down steps to get to it (it's under ground level)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

De Burgos but it's closed now I heard

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

But check Kellys (where the living room used to be) for the Saturday night club they used to have (Gigantic)
    http://www.kellysbar.ie/

and the reasonings behind closing the lovely place down are here: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055579157&highlight=deburgos+closed

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭shampoosuicide

Magnus wrote: »
    De Burgos but it's closed now I heard

why's that? closed for good or is it temporary?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

No its open again, Monday to Friday...
    Some young fella is leasing it I think.... He's ment to have done a good job on it. Xboxs/PS3's the lot... Some pretty unreal drink promotions I must say!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Seriously? I did not hear bout this?! But don't they still have a restriction on the capacity? Or was that just an excuse....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

I think they shut before because of fire hazards with doors or somthing. Not too sure, but the new management have apparently sorted it out or something.

Havnt been down myself but a lot of my friends are telling me the guy has done a really good job on it. Cheap drink, good tunes, and like I said, Xbox/PS3s etc.

Think its mainly directed at students. Not the kind of place i'd bring my mother:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

yeah but isnt it closed around 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

the place is open as a bar not a night club.
    its fairly dead these days not like the good old days.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

DRakE wrote: »
    yeah but isnt it closed around 10pm

What you mean closed at 10 p.m.? Is it a private club or wha??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

A bar.. For Students... In Ireland... Closed at 10pm... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

its called chill inn,has cheap beer,pool table,xbox,ps3,beer pong table etc,good craic,nice crowd too.think it opens 2-9 during the day.

open from 2-9? interesting..

Ohh. Must go in here for a gander.

Advertisement