Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010ers..... What Courses?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

Financial Maths and Economics GY309 NUI Galway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭laura93

Primary School Teaching - St. Pats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

I think I know what i wanna do!!!

Liberal arts! Mary I

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Science is the one for me, haven't decided between Trinity and UCD though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Sport & Excersise Science in UL.

Primary Teaching in Mary I.

Journalism & New Media in UL.

Biochemical shnite somewhere because thats where all the jobs are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭NightOwl91

Guys, I know this is slightly off topic but Im planning on doing General Nursing in UCC but would I stand a good chance in putting UCD and DCU down too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Psychology in IADT is 350pts and is PSI accredited too, it is the only course outside a university which is PSI accredited on the CAO, the rest are 500pts +, this course is new and is a hidden gem and many people who do the course can go on to do a masters after the 4 years in any area of psychology they want, without having to apply or do a converse diploma which is what happens when you do psychology through arts or do it in WIT etc, this course is set to rise to over 400pts this year and is great for those of you who will just miss out on 500pts and want a PSI course.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Psychology in IADT is 350pts and is PSI accredited too, it is the only course outside a university which is PSI accredited on the CAO, the rest are 500pts +, this course is new and is a hidden gem and many people who do the course can go on to do a masters after the 4 years in any area of psychology they want, without having to apply or do a converse diploma which is what happens when you do psychology through arts or do it in WIT etc, this course is set to rise to over 400pts this year and is great for those of you who will just miss out on 500pts and want a PSI course.
    whats a PSI course?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

PSNI - Northern Ireland Police

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Psychological society of Ireland , only courses accredited by them are worth anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 cheesydoodles

Would LOVE to do communtications in DCU. But if points aren't enough...multimedia in maynooth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TheCandystripes

ARTS PROB in ucd. just because its general

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

i want chemical sciences in UCC then specifying in analytical or else DNA and forensic :)

Advertisement