Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

24 Hour Trial

• 22-09-2009 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

Gold subscription ran out a few days and can't afford a new one until I get payed on Thursday. Had a trial lying about but can't seem to find it... by any chance would anyone have a spare trial card lying about that they aren't using to tie me over until I get payed?

If not, grand - offline gaming will simply have to do!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

PM'd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Cheers man, absolute legend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

PM'd.

sound man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

anyone else got one for a poor student who's begin to sober up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 DipDab

got any more??:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Create a new email address and then create another profile on your xbox.

Then sign upto live on the new profile with your new email address and you will get 1 month of gold membership for free on that profile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Podge2k7 wrote: »
    Create a new email address and then create another profile on your xbox.

Then sign upto live on the new profile with your new email address and you will get 1 month of gold membership for free on that profile.

Not much help if you want to play on your own gamertag but it does work

Except you dont have to create a new email address i have used joebloggs@randommail.com a fair few times now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

can some one tell me why this isn't working for me? i never get the option to get free xbox live :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

smk89 wrote: »
    can some one tell me why this isn't working for me? i never get the option to get free xbox live :(

I have an elite i dont know if that makes a difference but try it anyway

On the xbox menu go to profiles and then go to create profile, run through the process it asks do you want gold you pick no then pick silver membership, give a dodgy email address and it will then tell you that you have a month free gold

Basically like a drug dealer giving you your first hit to reel you in :P

You CANT use this on an existing profile though

Advertisement