Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fizik aliante for selle italia c2

• 22-09-2009 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

this is a very good deal for someone.Live in cork also have a pair of northwave vertigo shoe size 44 white and red.This shoe has only been used 4 times.Never ever got wet 80 euro barbarg spiuk road shoe size 45 blue going cheap.More bits and pieces cleaning out or I will throw out so get back soon.:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭horizon26

hi there I am sorry but I dont want the gel flow saddle I just dont like the cut out in the saddle.The aliante is black in colour and cost me 85 euro cant remember the exact model it is.I hope this does not dissapoint you too much.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

horizon26 wrote: »
    hi there I am sorry but I dont want the gel flow saddle I just dont like the cut out in the saddle.The aliante is black in colour and cost me 85 euro cant remember the exact model it is.I hope this does not dissapoint you too much.:(

Hi horizon - I sent you a PM the other day but I don't think you got it.

I have a selle italia c2 (black version, not gel flow). Has been used for a couple of months but in great condition.

Can you send me a pic of the Aliante?

hi aidan.offbeat the aliante seems to be a very popular saddle so popular that as I was out cycling,when I got talking to a man as I was resting he asked me about the aliante and offered to buy the saddle so its gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

horizon26 wrote: »
    hi aidan.offbeat the aliante seems to be a very popular saddle so popular that as I was out cycling,when I got talking to a man as I was resting he asked me about the aliante and offered to buy the saddle so its gone.

No bother - thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

Any chance of a picture of the northwave shoes?

See what I can do my camera is on loan getting it back shortly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

Thanks

Advertisement