Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech / LUG Meet-up

Options
  • 22-09-2009 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    A couple of us are organising a meet-up for this Thursday (24th of September) to get the ball rolling again on a Midlands LUG.

A LUG is a Linux User Group, where we just generally meet up and talk tech, generally focused around Linux but it does tend to veer off into other tech related topics. If you've any interest you're more than welcome to come along, it's all informal, beginners to experts are all welcome.

It will take place in (I can't remember the new name properly) "An Ceann Óg" in Athlone [it used to be the "Riverside Inn"] . It's a couple of doors up from The Palace, and across from the Castle. CLICK FOR MAP
    Meet-up time is 8pm.

I know it's last minute, but may as well get the gears going.
    As I said, all are welcome (not just Linux enthusiasts) and if you know anybody interested, bring them along :)

See ya there,
    Rob O' Rourke

Summary
    What: Tech / LUG Meeting
    Where: An Ceann Óg, Athlone
    When: Thursday 24th of September
    Start Time: 8pm

Advertisement