Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Victoria Coren - For Richer, For Poorer

Options
  • 22-09-2009 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭

Her biography For Richer, For Poorer, a love affair with poker is in the shops. 345 pages €17.90.

I have read 177 pages. It is a good read, as much about the England / London / Las Vegas poker scenes as about herself. She took two years afaik to write this, is well read, and it shows in the book. The two negatives are - no photographs and no index.

She won the London EPT. At the end of each chapter she discusses a hand from her London EPT final table (in italics). It gives an insight into her strategic thinking. Its a nice break at the end of the chapter.

8/10.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

im currently reading this also and as much as i would like to say its a joke of a book its actually very enjoyable. Mine only cost 13.99 in reads. BOOOM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭shano_88

im not going to buy this book but i would like to read it. swap or something.................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭karpov33

i think she is a pain

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

Did you see her on Late Night poker? Excellent rack.. :D

Advertisement