Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Word of advice

Options
  • 22-09-2009 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭

Fellas be careful - I never realised how easy it is to get a woman pregnant. I got my girlfriend pregnant only 1 week after we met - 4 months later and we have a beautiful baby boy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭sharky86

:D
    squidgey wrote: »
    Fellas be careful - I never realised how easy it is to get a woman pregnant. I got my girlfriend pregnant only 1 week after we met - 4 months later and we have a beautiful baby boy.

Eh sorry but I thing something mite not match up there but correct me if I'm wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭youtheman

sharky86 wrote: »
    :D

Eh sorry but I thing something mite not match up there but correct me if I'm wrong

No, you're not wrong. But I reckon you've a serious 'sense of humour bypass'.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

youtheman wrote: »
    No, you're not wrong. But I reckon you've a serious 'sense of humour bypass'.

:D that was funnier than your joke,seriously i like that come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

squidgey wrote: »

u been ridin sheep again? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

SoundWave wrote: »
    u been ridin sheep again? :P

Class reply - :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement