Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back from the Abyss

Options
  • 22-09-2009 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I am a rugby player. I am returning to the game after an enforced absence of nearly 3 years to to successive injuries. I've been back training for 6 weeks and realise that I am far from the pace required to play J1 let alone AIL3. I am a loose head prop. My size and strength levels leave a lot to be desired.

Unfortunately I'm coming back late, missing preseason. Despite this I aim to increase my stats and size across the board. It really is essential if I am to make any head way on the rugby pitch. I am desperate to get back playing.

My stats are:
    Sex: Male
    Rugby Position: 1
    Weight: 96kg
    Height: 5'8"

Lifts:
    Squat: 130kg x 1

Bench: 110kg x 1
    Deadlift: 150kg x 1

I plan on training hard and logging my sessions on here to help give me an added drive and determination and maybe get some advice.

Goals:
    Weight: Maintain
    Play regular J1 rugby
    Squat: 200kg x 1 (9 months)
    Bench: 150kg x 1 (9 months)
    Deadlift: 220 kg x 1 (9 months)
    Beat Beau

Advertisement