Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How cruel is this?

Options
  • 23-09-2009 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

I just saw this now, it was on sky news dated july, what kind of f*cker could do this to an animal :

Puppy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

Some idiot obviously thought he was cool croping and docking his staffie, when will people ever learn.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ghost_ie

That's sickening. However did that is a really sick individual! Poor little puppie :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

It's completely sick.
    I really find it as no surprise that many psychotic serial killers,are known to have hurt small animals as kids.
    There's something completely twisted about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

What kind of mentality have some people:mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭dmy1001

Nasty!

What mentality are people??......well on the same link take a look at the twisted ignorant fools riding the poor misfortunate donkeys! What makes those big people think those little donkeys should be carrying them.......they need to look at size v size first!............but as one of those women said.......well its better than walking!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

i literally feel like throwing up...god will people ever cop on if a dog was meant to have cropped ears they would be born with them..There is no excuse for this kind of thing,I hope they charge the owner and ban him for life from owning animals :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Sick, sick people. Imagine the pain that poor thing was in...

My faith in humanity seems to shrink by the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

My good god... that's horrendous, that poor poor darling little thing, how people can be so cruel, I shall never EVER in my life understand.
    I hope that the wee pup has found a wonderful home and has people who care and love for them and helps get them past this awful trauma.

Advertisement