Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHD needs some help with a problem i has imo

Options
  • 23-09-2009 1:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭

Got banned from Wicklow > Greystones/Charlsland a while back permanently. Since then I got bans elsewhere and eventually got sitebanned too for a month. Since then I have been a very good boy and not even been infracted I think.

Since I have changed my ways and have been warned trolling like before can result in a permaban do I have a case to be unbanned from Wicklow forum?

If so could someone point a mod here, have pm'd before and had no reply.

Thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Right, I've PM'd the Mods to let them know about this thread. I wouldn't guarantee anything, though. I do appreciate that you've been out of trouble so far, and I'm not doubting that it will stay that way because I think you get where we're coming from. Don't let me down on that.

Just let me say this, if you're asking them to overturn a permanent ban from that forum, any slip-up on your part is going to result in a site-ban. That's not overly-harsh, since that's the kind of waters you're swimming these days anyway, but add to it that you're asking for a permanent ban to be lifted, there has to be a trade-off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Right, I've PM'd the Mods to let them know about this thread. I wouldn't guarantee anything, though. I do appreciate that you've been out of trouble so far, and I'm not doubting that it will stay that way because I think you get where we're coming from. Don't let me down on that.
    Thank you. I won't let you down boss.
    Just let me say this, if you're asking them to overturn a permanent ban from that forum, any slip-up on your part is going to result in a site-ban. That's not overly-harsh, since that's the kind of waters you're swimming these days anyway, but add to it that you're asking for a permanent ban to be lifted, there has to be a trade-off.
    Yup, last chance saloon and all that I know. When does one get out of these murky waters you speak off and back into safe waters :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,962 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

OK, you're back in the fold.

Advertisement