Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech House Alarm - Siren making a strange sound - Help!

Options
  • 23-09-2009 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    My Aritech CS350 house alarm has taken to going off at random even when the alarm is not set. However, the siren noise is very strange, like there's a battery of some sort on its way out? I know that there's a battery in the main control box for the alarm, but would this be the source of my problem? There are no low battery warnings or errors on the keypad either. Is there a battery in the bell box that could be giving me problems?

I've read a few posts about these alarms but they all seem to have battery warnings appearing on the keypad and none of the posts mention a strange siren noise.

Any help would be great.

Cheers,

DC.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi DC,
    It sounds like you have some fault on the system which is why it is activating if it is set or not. The external bell does have a back up battery in it but the strange noise i would say is the siren in the bell gone faulty..
    Only a service on the alarm will determine the fault on the alarm.
    Hope this helps..

Advertisement