Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BrucePoker.com Signup

Options
  • 23-09-2009 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi,

Does antone know how i signup for brucepoker anytime i use the signup button through ther software it directs me to a page where i fill in usernam password DOB and signup code but there is no submit button.

Anyone else expperienced this problem?

Thanks In Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭KMFCross

Hi Flushje,

I have tried that and the page there site directs me to does not have a button that i can send my details once i have completed the form, what i was asking is if anyone else had the same problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

do you have the page URL if on web or is it in the software?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭KMFCross

Sorry big_iain i the web page is blocked at work i will have to get it later on and post it but through the software there is a signup button, once clicked it redirects to a page to complete your reg details (this is the page that has no button to confirm)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

I had trouble signing up too.

Give support a call and they will sort it out pretty fast (or they did for me anyway).

Advertisement