Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brewfest bugged?

Options
  • 23-09-2009 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83,443 ✭✭✭✭

I thought the daily for the Dark Iron Guzzlers was supposed to reset every 12 hours but anyway it seems as though theres a problem with the tagreting: even if you have them targeted and do the throw the mug doesnt hit them or anywhere near them. they keep making off with my booze! im pissed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Its been happening to me too, first time i did it no probs, just kept right-clicking the throwable mugs like crazy. Now I cant hit anything, even the S.T.O.U.T robot ya train against. Also some times the Dwarfs just up and leave, no large drill in the centre and the "Lets get out of here lads" text, the barrels were intact but the Dwarfs just left and no hole to get the quest from.

This plus the removal of 2 quests is making me not give much of a damn about Brewfest. Maybe it has been hot-fixed in 3.2.2 but didnt see anything about it in the patch notes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I have never threw a mug at anyone... you just have to be there when the cog in the middle appears. Also make use of the sell back option, get your 3 pieces of clothes first, do the achievement and then sell the items back to the vendor for your 350 token things :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

Anything cool about doing this brewfest thing? Like titles or RP gear?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Waht cog are you talking about? They are drills that come up and you have to throw mugs at them before the break all the barrells?

Some good clothes alright been tryign to get the title myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

The S.T.O.U.T thing you throw the mug at is not and has not been working for me :(

These things seem like a big gimmick for titles and achievements.

Where is the world events that are important?

I've lost the feeling long now that there is two huge rival factions at war...

We were handed the tools and enviroment to storm cities, we used to have blazing battles at the crossroads, hour long conflicts in southshore, it all seems to meh now a days.

To PvP I'm being forced into a basin into the arena or into an AFK leeching battleground.

Wintergrasp for example is just a sham, a cheap excuse to get to a piss easy instance with easy loot. I've enver witnessed anyone defend wintergrasp.

There is never tactics, no teamplay, which makes the whole point of BG inept and completely away from the whole point.

I'd rather some world events were based more on the fact that we are warring factions, not that I'm having cheap slutty kisses with the horde because Arthas is wrecking the buzz.

What about a world pvp event where for example the horde have invaded some region owned by the alliance, and requires a mad stand off and battle or something?

An example maybe. (extravagent)

The Horde are mounting an attack on Ironforge/Stormwind( where ever doesnt matter).

The alliance must gather resources, materials for weaponry and armour, people and prefer to defend themselves. This alone can give scope for a large number of daily quests or once off quests.

The event should go on for 1 week or 2 weeks. With a number of objectives for the horde, they must for example break a number of defensive lines and structures or strongholds. Stormwind ( or whever) is the last stand.

The horde should never get into stormwind, if they do, epic rewards and achievement titles, they will have to kill the king at the end...

Wouldnt that be a serious event? One people would be arsed doing, it could bring the pvp players of this world out of their arenas and battlegrounds for the rest of the world to witness and appreciate, whilst perhaps giving pve players a taste of pvp and perhaps they might get into it.

I think it would be alot more fun and story driven, rather then the carebare ****e that goes on with adopting kids and getting pissed.

This game is epic by nature, epic by scope, this game made the word "epic" mainstream.

They need to get back to that, world events are what can make an MMO stand head and shoulder above every other game, and its just not being utilised at all.

Even killing faction leaders these days is bent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Hey Doc!!
    You dont throw the mug at the STOUT thing per se. you wait until he is beside you(basically ur ontop of him) then you hit him with it. Took me forever to figure out as it does say throw.

Like your idea ive been teasing this idea out myself for awhile its similar to what you've said. I think the main line has lost some of its players to the whole Arthas thing and thers no sense of immediate EPICNESS!

Have a read here, same but different.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61841018&postcount=55

• Registered Users Posts: 83,443 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

speakkiung of bugged... anybody getting out-of-the-norm disconnection issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

Overheal wrote: »

ye i was .

also daily cooking quest not working

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Yea overheal, very very weird things happening since patch. I thought it was me at first. Odd DC's, odd error messages... I think they broke teh internetz :(

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Magaa

yes yes yes!!! :mad:
    fairly annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,443 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I did a whole quest last night, and right as I turned around to finish, I DC'd. When I woke up I was back at the quest giver.

Advertisement