Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

check out this band

Options
  • 23-09-2009 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Check out this new up and coming metal band they kick ass!!!!

Check out the other songs from them aswel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 gith75

The music is great but i don't like the singing/growling

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The drums sound horrible,other than that it ain't bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

For the love of all that's metal change the logo! Any bastardisation of an Avenged Sevenfold theme will only get you guys pigeon-holed in to that genre. Other than that a very good track!

Vocals need a bit of work (practise makes perfect), and as mentioned earlier the drums still sound raw and not bounced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

It all sounds very muddled if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

Suffering terribly on the production side but could sound great
    Drummer needs a producer and a new crash cymbal!!!!!

Reckon 3 to 500 quid in a studio would give yis a great sounding demo, try the recoring and production threads and i'm sure some one there will advise much better than i

Keep on rockin';)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

nedtheshed wrote: »
    It all sounds very muddled if you ask me.

I agree it does.it has potenial though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 omegasmores

I like it.. It needs more production for sure, but you gotta start somewhere ;) Band name is awfully close to Blackstar Rising also...

Advertisement