Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frame

Options
  • 23-09-2009 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Where in Waterford is good for framing. I want to get a medal framed. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

maevey wrote: »

Hi,

I use the place down by the park quite a bit. In The Frame, great for pics and the like, not sure about medals though, pop into Ron there, he's sound and should set you on the right track even if he can't look after you.

R.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭suirfire

maevey wrote: »

Best place to go is out to Ronan Power In The Frame out behind the Park Road service station. Have to say his framing is quality and is by far the best prices around done stuff for me and would not go past him for more stuff :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 maevey

cheers really appreciate advice. Will check it out tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Another +1 for Ronan in In The Frame, fantastic quality, good prices and a great service. I'd trust him with any of my prints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Yeah Ron is dead sound

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Dukie

Sorry for dragging up an old thread but would anyone have any contact details for Ron?
    He has moved from the park & I am looking to get in touch

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

I think he works from home these days. Give the photographer a bell, I think he deals with him.

Advertisement