Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This is probably a stupid question but....

• 23-09-2009 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Me and my friends have recently moved into a house beside the I.T however since we've moved in we have found mold all over the house. It wasn't there when we viewed the house before the end of last semester and I'm amazed it grew so quickly but anyway... we need a new place to live!! we would all like single rooms but there are 6 of us so I know its unlikely esp this late in the semester. Has any one heard of any houses for rent or anything that might suit??:confused::confused::confused:
    Thanks for your time...:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭karma403

Is the landlord unwilling to fix the problem?

Have you tried daft.ie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ESA4

yes to both. I thought the landlord was on the level but he seems to be playing dumb to the mold problem. he suggested just painting over it.... not alot of places left on daft.ie.
    sure we'll work something out...I hope :rolleyes:

You could try asking with the student union, maybe they could help negotiate with the landlord on your behalf.

Probably the quickest way is if you look for 2 three bedroom houses to rent or all split up on move into house shares with other people..

Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 contilla

hi you could try some of the student villages, i hear many of them are not full, apts are best and you could get 2 beside eachother:)

^ Great idea. Why didn't I think of that :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 contilla

Another geat thought, why dont you go to the accomodation guys in the it, people I know did and they were sorted asap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭JohnThomas09

i think theres some places left in Milligan place,its not that as close to the collage but a stone throw from the Leitrim Bar.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 skooby

im open to correction on this but i think there is a website "Threshold.ie" that can explain your rights as a tenant. if you signed up to the 9 month lease your prob tied to it unless you take the right steps.

Advertisement