Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Holistic Fair in the Red Cow Inn this weekend?

Options
  • 23-09-2009 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Noticed a sign outside the hotel on the way home from work. I was driving so couldnt get a good look (naturally!). Nearly sure it said for Saturday but I cant find anything on the net!
    Anyone hear or know of anything?

Ta,
    Nikki

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

Popped in at lunch to look at the sign and it is on Sunday from 11am till 7pm.
    It is the "Blue Eyes" Psychic and Holistic Fair - anyone know anything about this bunch?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭bellz_x

I was gonna head to it. Does anyone know how much you have to pay to see them? I know its free in but thats all Ive heard about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Was just up there, was good. Got some great advice. Anyone else go????

I went, queues were long alright but bloody hell was it worth it. I had a really inredible experience I have to say.
    There will be another one in November. Really very glad I saw that sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

BeatNikDub wrote: »
    I went, queues were long alright but bloody hell was it worth it. I had a really inredible experience I have to say.
    There will be another one in November. Really very glad I saw that sign.

Who did you see? If ya dont mind me asking!!!;)

• Advertisement

Don't mind at all.
    I saw Nola Dée. She seems to be the partner of Stefan de Gillian. I cant find anything about her on the net but she was incredible. I told her nothing and she knew everything and was such a lovely person. She even came round and gave me a hug after as I was literally shaking and freezing cold from all the energy she had been pulling.
    A hugely positive experience I must say. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

Where and when is it on in November?

Hi there, not sure of date yet in November but I can tell you that the same show (Blue eyes psychic Fair) will be in the Glenroyal Hotel in Maynooth on the 18th of this month from 11am to 6pm.
    I would recommend you get early to these days as the psychics can spend 45 minutes to an hour with people so therefore queuing can be rather long, bring a book!

Will come back to you once I have the date for November in the Red Cow Inn. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Dandoline

Hi guys

The blue eyes fair will be in Toughers in Naas, Co. Kildare Sunday the 8th from 11 til 6 or 7. I just seen a poster on my way home.

Can anyone recommend a good reader??

Thanks,

Dandoline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 teddy12345

hi my name is keith i run the blue eyes fairs the next fair is on red cow 15th. nov for info call <snip: please do not post mobile numbers and use the PM system instead, thanks> rember free in

• Advertisement

Hi Keith - just heard yesterday about the one this Sunday, I shall be there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

go to tony n siobhans stand,they do all lovely ornaments ect and are really good healers too,be a nice thought to buy something from their table as christmas pressies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 orvillsfriend

Hi guys, I just missed the psychic fairs you were talking about, were they good?

Do you know if there are any more coming up soon? I know there is one in westgrove hotel in clane but its not until 17th january....do you know if there is one sooner. Preferably dublin/kildare region?

Thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

There's one this Saturday in Royal Hotel in Bray and one in Crowne Plaza Blanchardstown on Saturday 13th Dec.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Does anyone know how much a reading would cost at this fair? I may pop down to Wicklow this weekend.

the psychics at the fair charge 50 euro on avverage but u can ask befoer a reading most readings will last about 45 min.

I went today and wouldn't again. It lasted 20-25 minutes and for the first time ever I started day dreaming during a reading! Once they say 'We'll focus on your talents and strengths' you know they're not really going to say anything but compliment you and say how great you are and not say anything at all in particular. I could have paid a buddy of mine 50 quid to say nice things about me. And as for 'something good will happy to you'. Eh, something good will happen to everyone eventually!

This is the 5th or 6th time I got a reading and the 1st time I've been really disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

dory wrote: »
    I went today and wouldn't again. It lasted 20-25 minutes and for the first time ever I started day dreaming during a reading! Once they say 'We'll focus on your talents and strengths' you know they're not really going to say anything but compliment you and say how great you are and not say anything at all in particular. I could have paid a buddy of mine 50 quid to say nice things about me. And as for 'something good will happy to you'. Eh, something good will happen to everyone eventually!

This is the 5th or 6th time I got a reading and the 1st time I've been really disappointed.

That's a pity, I hate when I get a bad reading you really feel like you've just wasted your money and only 20mins for €50 is bit steep! Who did your reading if you don't mind me asking? Was thinking of going to the one in Blanchardstown.

A lady called Yvonne something. I know, I was very disappointed. I probably could have made it go on longer but there was really no point. First time I've ever been disappointed by a reading. Usually I'm tellng everyone all that was said, but now I don't have anything to say! It was like reading a starsign.
    I just feel sometimes they can read a person, sometimes they can't. Just wish they'd say it and charge half or something instead of battling on. It was obviously awkward for her too.

ah thats a shame dory,u shouldv spoke up and told her,as a matter of interest,was the fair busy.was the reader busy?
    does yvonne have blonde hair,in her early 40s.small lady?
    i always say if ur not happy then its best to say so,she shouldv told u she didnt feel a connection and sent u elsewhere.
    was there a stall there selling crystals and the like,an old guy and a long haired lady?

• Advertisement

last poster was right you shuld say if your not happy
    yvone is a very popular reader and gets great reviews
    hope this doesent put you off getting another reading
    were at <web address and info snipped>

Speak up next time for sure, if it aint working you shouldnt part with any money at all. I know most wouldnt have taken a cent of you if that was the case.
    Sorry to hear of your bad experience.

do you think perhaps the reader may have been under pressure to cover her costs,had a bad day ect and either didnt realise their was no connection ?
    teddy12345 wrote: »
    last poster was right you shuld say if your not happy
    yvone is a very popular reader and gets great reviews
    hope this doesent put you off getting another reading
    were at <web address and info snipped>

Advertisement