Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish language cd of songs for children?

Options
  • 23-09-2009 9:00pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if there is anywhere locally I can pick up cds of childrens songs in Irish, ideally nursery rhymes/action songs. I've seen them on line, but wondered if I could get them in town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭oh well

O'Mahoney's bookshop - downstairs in the school books area or try Conrad na Gaelige in Thomas Street - just door or two up from Fitright on the left hand side.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

I tried O'Mahoneys and Easons during the week with no joy, will try thomas st tomorrow.
    thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Was it John Spillane that had a CD "irish songs we learnt in school" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

If no luck in shops, this online 'Litríocht' outfit have a 'Leanaí' section:
    http://www.litriocht.com/shop/

The west connacht press (Cló Iar-Chonnachta) are also online www.cic.ie or you could ring them and ask them to post a catalogue:
    Cló Iar-Chonnachta
    Indreabhán,
    Conamara,
    Co. na Gaillimhe
    fón + 353 91 593 307
    facs + 353 91 593 362

Beir bua leis an Gaeilge!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cici81

Mary I did one a while back called Rabhlaí Rabhlaí. You could ring them and ask where it's available?

Advertisement