Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i Need ideas for my JC Art Project !!

Options
  • 23-09-2009 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey all !!

i need ideas for my JC art project !!
    i cant think of anything to base my project on

it can be on abselutly anything so ide love if
    anyone had any ideas or suggestions !

thanks a million,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Just so you know, you get themes for your project from the department of education so you can't do it on anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ger_col

hi ya, it's not for another while till you get that sheet from the department and you have to choose one then. you should try and find a sheet from previous years to give you an idea. it's a good while since i did it but i remember you have to do packaging (i.e a bag for a shop or a shoe box) a painting, a poster and everyone of those topics you have to do there is also preparartory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 curlywurlyx3

phasers wrote: »
    Just so you know, you get themes for your project from the department of education so you can't do it on anything
    Im in the same suition as you and have the same problem FYI its depends on the theme like out and about that is a theme that is up this year for Jc and it literal can be anything !! I know were your coming from :rolleyes::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

I got an A in art and the best way to go is to use an idea and plan that no one in your class is doing. Make it original and you can't really fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭xxmeabhxx

The department gives out sheets with a choice of themes but they're so broad you can do anything. I chose magic moments and did a project on space exploration cos I love science. I know you're not suppose base it off animations or cartoons, like doing a project on a disney film or something cos they're all ready copyrighted images and at hons level they're too easy. Just chose something that appeals to you and if you can something original that no one else is doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Farolina81

Definitely something original but also that appeals to you. If you're into music, maybe you could integrate it into the theme given to you by the Department

Advertisement