Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gait in Tipp

Options
  • 23-09-2009 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭

YO.
    Can anyone tell me is there anyplace in Tipperary that does gait analysis on feet. Want to get correct runinng shoes. Can't find anything online so just checking here. Cork or Waterford are next best. I like to keep the money in the county! :)
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Meany's shoes in Carrick on suir are good at that sort of thing from what i hear,people go there from far and wide to get there feet measured properly for shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

Meaney's eh. Ok I will give them a call tomorrow. Appreciate it tippspur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

try alfie hales in waterford and ask for craig. i got a pair of runners off him the other night , but before i bought them he analyised how i walked and ran in them before hand by getting me to go on the thread mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭hawkwing

YO.
    Can anyone tell me is there anyplace in Tipperary that does gait analysis on feet. Want to get correct runinng shoes. Can't find anything online so just checking here. Cork or Waterford are next best. I like to keep the money in the county! :)
    Thanks.
    Outfield Sports in Carrick,prob too late now..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

hawkwing wrote: »
    Outfield Sports in Carrick,prob too late now..

Yeah it is too late I got fixed up. Had to travel to Waterford, never even heard of that shop in Carrick, I am not from there. Thanks anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement