Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle Has turned off the sauna

Options
  • 23-09-2009 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, Just wondering if anyone else is annoyed with the Carlisle as they've decided to just turn off the sauna??? I've phoned to ask the manager does he know when it will be back on and he says it's the owners decision!!! Because of complaints about people splashing water on the element of the sauna (probably because its not hot enough). So does the owner think that he/she has solved the problem for the people who complained (if any) or is the sauna the first to go, then the steam room,...,... is this a new way of getting rid of the facilities that members joined for as we seen happen before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭janullrich

Welcome to Mr.Ben Dunne. The guy does not care if u complain,a machine breaks or u die, as long as u pay ur 200euros he does not care. Thankfully I have decided to go to a gym which costs twice of much but gives a s**t.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I don't understand this, I saw a thread a while back going on about it. Are they supplying water in the sauna itself or are people bringing in water and damaging equipment. If they have signs up why are they not just banning members? e.g. if they had people were smashing up mirrors in the dressing room they would be fecked out, if people continually poured water over treadmills computers they would be thrown out.

Why can they not police this "vanadalism" and just throw people out. Ben Dunnes comes across as an arsehole teacher who punishes the whole class since one lad will not own up. Why should everybody suffer?

Can people legally cancel over this now? he could have a good scam going, sell off all the equipment claiming people vandalised it all, and end up with an empty warehouse.

Advertisement