Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get their IKEA catalogue yet?

• 23-09-2009 10:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

Every household in Ireland is supposed to be getting a catalogue during September, just wondering if anyone in Clare got theirs yet?
    I see in the Limerick Forum that some people got them..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,471 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

I got one. now it's in the recycling bin. Its such a waste of good paper and ink, and petrol and time.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

No & don't want or need one!!! I can't believe they're wasting that amount of money in this day and age

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

came in the post box twice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 MickDundee

Got mine as well, also in the recycling bin.

Unless they introduce online shopping (like they do in their UK stores), I won't have any interest in shopping there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

I live in the UK, in London, where we can buy online from IKEA. Guess what dropped through my letterbox a couple of weeks ago. IKEA's new catalogue. 386 pages of it! I thought there was a recession on! Idiots!

• Advertisement
Advertisement