Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arthur Guinness Day!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    To yore ma!
    His ma?
    I ****ed your mother back in the 80's. I'm your father.
    Then I ****ed her up the arse and created your ****head brother.

What?
    You object to that?
    But you quite happily made reference to doing someone else's mother and thought that was funny. What's the problem here?
    I just made it a bit more graphic.

Oh. I see. It's ok when you say it, but when someone makes a reference to your mother, then it gets to you.

Or is it that you were just trying to be funny by posting an ancient meme and now you're pissed off that it was turned back on you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

are you serious? or you just messin? €3:20 a pint on campus have to say not bad stuff at all like!!:D:D

Well 2pac said it on his latest album. Track 7. So i assume it's ghetto gospel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Terry wrote: »
    His ma?

What?
    You object to that?
    But you quite happily made reference to doing someone else's mother and thought that was funny. What's the problem here?

Oh. I see. It's ok when you say it, but when someone makes a reference to your mother, then it gets to you.

Or is it that you were just trying to be funny by posting an ancient meme and now you're pissed off that it was turned back on you?

Let him have a chance to speak man.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

His ma?

What?
    You object to that?

Jesus Christ, Terry

Let him have a chance to speak man.
    No.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

brummytom wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek:

Did he just..?

:eek:

*dies of shock*

Ya I did. And it felt soo good.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

His ma?

What?
    You object to that?

whoa there, someone is in a bad mood:D

Jesus Christ, Terry
    Not comma. It's "is".

Jesus Christ is Terry.

See what I did there was point out the obvious.
    When someone posts "yore ma", what they are saying is that they have ****ed your mother. I just made it clear.
    This is why I have discouraged posting of that phrase in AH. It just turns nasty and i have pointed out the nasty side of it.

Not comma. It's "is".

Jesus Christ is Terry.

See what I did there was point out the obvious.
    When someone posts "yore ma", what they are saying is that they have ****ed your mother. I just made it clear.
    This is why I have discouraged posting of that phrase in AH. It just turns nasty and i have pointed out the nasty side of it.

Fair enough, just came across as a bit harsh but c'est la vie.

On the plus side, a lesbian just added me on msn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Are you saying my mother is nasty?

• Advertisement

dannym08 wrote: »
    whoa there, someone is in a bad mood:D
    Nah. I'm actually happy for the first time in a few weeks.

Now it may be that I've been really pissed off for the past three months and a slight bit of happiness is fooling me into thinking that I'm in a good mood, but I'm going to go with that I'm happy right now.

Fair enough, just came across as a bit harsh but c'est la vie.

On the plus side, a lesbian just added me on msn
    A dude with a chick's name who says that he only does chicks is not a lesbian. He's a straight man.

Are you saying my mother is nasty?
    Yes.

Terry. I am sorry. 1,000 posts and not a 'Yor* M*' to be seen.

But it had to do it once. Just once to see how it felt.

I feel dirty now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Firefly Fan

DigiGal wrote: »
    Ah jaysus pessimistic penny

Its a day where we get to celebrate getting drunk with our mates bitta good tunes and might even get a few free pints out of it too
    Its also a day where the whole world is celebrating something Irish made!

If it wasn't for the fact that they need St James gate to PR spin it that the stuff is still Irish, the holding company that owns subsidiary Guinness would be out of this country in a flash.
    Lets not be fooling ourselves.
    Guinness I consider no longer to be Irish.

The most sound that will be heard tomorrow is the opening and closing of tills as more fools find yet another excuse to throw away their money on something that will also be pouring out of them with an hour or three!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Terry you are such a badass :)

As if i needed an excuse to drink Guinness.

If it wasn't for the fact that they need St James gate to PR spin it that the stuff is still Irish, the holding company that owns subsidiary Guinness would be out of this country in a flash.

The most sound that will be heard tomorrow is the opening and closing of tills as more fools find yet another excuse to throw away their money on something that will also be pouring out of them with an hour or three!
    I bet you're an immigint.

DigiGal wrote: »
    Terry you are such a badass :)
    God damn right I am.

I bet you're an immigint.

So far off base, you have no idea.

Born and bred Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Cheers to Arthur for producing a stout so bland i'd rather drink water. To the stout brand that is now mass produced by Diageo, a British company, where everything is about the image, the colour and the two part pour, and where how the stout actually tastes is of little importance. To the company that, in terms of employment, systematically favoured one religion over the other for over 200 years. Yeah i cant wait to toast Arthur tomorrow alright :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

God damn right I am.

Prove it, I dare you to pose naked infront of the spire.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Today's the day!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Vain wrote: »
    Prove it, I dare you to pose naked infront of the spire.
    He wouldn't have the balls!

grenache wrote: »
    Cheers to Arthur for producing a stout so bland i'd rather drink water. To the stout brand that is now mass produced by Diageo, a British company, where everything is about the image, the colour and the two part pour, and where how the stout actually tastes is of little importance. To the company that, in terms of employment, systematically favoured one religion over the other for over 200 years. Yeah i cant wait to toast Arthur tomorrow alright :rolleyes:

Yea - but lets PR spin over all that - some fools will swallow it - and the slop drink too!
    ...and people wonder why the Irish were/are seen as also a nation of heavy drinkers! :rolleyes:

Happy Authur's Day everybody!!!!!!!!!

So far off base, you have no idea.

Born and bred Irish.
    I was joking. I actually know who you are, the url of you and your partner's website, where you live, the names of your children and a bit more.
    Really. I do.

A dude with a chick's name who says that he only does chicks is not a lesbian. He's a straight man.

Yeah it wasn't a lesbian. I saw two girls names in the name and presumed so.
    It now appears that's her first and middle name :(

(And, if you're reading this - sorry :o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Ah well....

Me and my OH used to work in a pub and it closed down leaving us both jobless...
    hate to see that happen to anyone else so Its nice to see pubs getting some business...

Yeah it wasn't a lesbian. I saw two girls names in the name and presumed so.
    It now appears that's her first and middle name :(

(And, if you're reading this - sorry :o)

Sorry for adding you, jesus;)

• Advertisement

I was joking. I actually know who you are, the url of you and your partner's website, where you live, the names of your children and a bit more.
    Really. I do.

LOL
    That I have no doubt nor ever did.
    The perks of knowledge and awareness! ;)

Advertisement