Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arthur Guinness Day!!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

Numina wrote: »
    What are you in bed by 7:30 or something? Or you don't go to pubs on weekdays because you can't help but get completely wasted every time? Go out, have a pint for Arthur, come home at 11:30. Problem solved.

nope was training with my team,have a life outside the pub.only go drinking once a week,have responsibilities ya know,cant spend all my time in the pub unfortunately:rolleyes:

guarantee ya dont even drink guinness in the first place .baa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

lightening wrote: »
    That's true, mind you, it is where most of the people were.

Good man, the marketing department will be delighted.

hardly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I ended up in the guinness brewery house with free drink, free food and paolo nutini and everyone obviously was in the mood up there so definetly a great day!
    but was in Kennedy's in James' st. first and pints were 2.50...thought they were gonna b that everywhere but they were charging over a fiver in cafe en seine.
    Why am i not surprised to hear that. An establishment that overcharged during the Celtic Tiger and still rips people off today. Even on Arthurs Day they cant follow the trend and sell Guinness at 3 Euro a pint like every other pub. Says a lot about the pure greed of people running it, not to mention its pretentious clientele.

Advertisement