Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specialty baking goods

Options
  • 23-09-2009 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking for a store in the Greystones area, even Wicklow, that supplies specialty baking goods (flours, sugars, etc). If anyone has any leads I would be quite delighted! Thanks....
    L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

So would I! Somewhere to get decent flour would be great to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but the "Health Food Shop" (name is something healthy I'm sure) and the Eco shop both sell loads of flours. I get my spelt flour from there.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but the "Health Food Shop" (name is something healthy I'm sure)

"Nature's Gold"

maybe Donnybrook Fair also? Obviously Tesco sell flour, but they don't have a great range.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Ok I found what I was looking for (powdered confectioner's vanilla sugar) in a Polish shop on Talbot St. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mjmorrisroe

Avoca store N11 do vanilla sugar too for future reference...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Or simply put some sugar in a jar together with a split vanilla pod ... that's all it is.

Advertisement