Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a tad confused

Options
  • 23-09-2009 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey everyone :)

Just passed by this website: http://www.theredcard.ie/news/2006/spotlight-on-a-nation-the-polish-in-ireland/comment-page-1/#comment-689 and got kind of annoyed... And also when in a library and looking on daft.ie the same thing annoyed me. Basically when Polish people put ads/comments up in Polish. Its kind of insulting and seems like you arent willing to intergrate...? Like if we all start putting ads/comments up in our native language, Irish would you not be insulted too? :mad:

Deleted 1 vote

Deleting poll
    0% 0 votes
    Deleting poll1
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Because I was on holidays, it's taken some time to get to this thread.

This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with the Polish language, and as such I'm deleting it. I'm also infracting the OP because of blatent incitment, and generally racist remarks. The thread is being locked, and I'm leaving the remainder here as a warning.

This forum is for discussing the Polish language only. Not for asking for volunteers for surveys on Polish people, or for discussing the habits of polish people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement