Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman Arkham......

Options
  • 24-09-2009 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Im am stuck on a level on batman and need assistance, I am at this stage where there is one sniper up on a ledge and i cant get to him due to all the vines blockin my way.. how do i pass this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Have you got the line launcher yet? If so you might have to get to a platform facing him a ways off and fly in that way.

Use the line launcher, you need to climb up on one of the guard towers and use the line launcher to get across to the ledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

As Niall says, Line launcher from guard tower. Its the righ direction button on the joypad.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 stevef28

SeantheMan wrote: »
    As Niall says, Line launcher from guard tower. Its the righ direction button on the joypad.

Nice one lads never thought of that... its always something easy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I was stuck there last night as well, you have to make sure you are on the walkway of the tower rather than the roof. Your launcher needs two walls.

• Advertisement
Advertisement