Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Software for learning

Options
  • 24-09-2009 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi,

I really want to start learning Spanish. I am thinking of buying one of the software packages online but I am unsure which would be the best. I am a total beginner and I have never touched the Spanish language before. There are numerous packages available such as tell me more, fluenz, rosetta stone but to name a few. I found a site that actually rates them all but when I investigated on some of them, the user reviews were quite different.

Initially I was going to do the free stuff on studyspanish.com and then buy the beginner package but this was before seeing what other software was available.

Does anyone have any experience with any of these packages? Any tips for the best one for a beginner?

David

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 GoingBk2School

My recommendation would be the Michel Thomas CD course. It's how I learnt : o )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Go for the Michel Thomas course, I highly recommend it. Great introduction to Spanish and fun to listen to. The 8 hour course will fly by. HIs pronunciation isn't the greatest though since he's polish I think.

Advertisement