Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you Blog?

Options
  • 24-09-2009 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

I've just finished up a blog post (is blog post the correct term?) on teaching programming, it will be a few weeks before I publish though. It pretty much came out of the thread I started here.

It's not the first time I've started a thread on boards knowing that some kind of article would be the end result. It's a great way to formulate your ideas and get some feedback on your ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 majestic0110

That sounds excellent, let us know when you publish the blog post (sic? - lol), I'd like to take a look if I may ! I am a new face 'round these parts so forgive me if I am missing something in plain site but what aspects of programming does your blog focus on, and using which technology (or technologies)? Sounds great though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Well it will be a company blog but it will pretty much focus on what ever I'm doing at the time I suppose. It will be development focused though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 majestic0110

Evil Phil wrote: »
    Well it will be a company blog but it will pretty much focus on what ever I'm doing at the time I suppose. It will be development focused though :)

Sounds interesting, will pay a visit - always interesting to see what others are working on!

Advertisement