Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a website designed

Options
  • 24-09-2009 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi,

I have no idea if I am putting this in the right place but... I need a website designed for a band, little more than a splash page.

I know nothing about web design and all my attempts have been futile. As the learning curve is so steep for me I am happy to pay someone to do this for me.

I don't want to get into details in thread but if anyone would be interested in designing a website for me, or pointing me in the direction of a good web designer I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

If it's just a "splash page", then it's not really a website; it's just an online poster (for want of a better example).

PM me with what you had in mind and I'll have a look.

Just bear in mind that if it is only a splash page, there will be no proper way of getting it to show up in search engine results, etc, and no way of listing the band's gigs, photos, CD releases, etc, and any contact info will be limited.

Of course, if the idea is to link to a MySpace or Facebook page, then the above could suffice.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Really you should be posting this in the jobs section on adverts.ie..link up top on left.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement