Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tax Returns- when due?

• 24-09-2009 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Sorry I know I am being a bit thick here....

A Ltd company set up in March 2009. Is prelim tax PAYABLE for 2009- and accounts returned- In OCT 2009 or OCT 2010

I am assuming that tax based on estimate 90% of liability is due this Oct (2009) and the balance is due in Oct 2010?

And similarly- 100% of the 2009 tax- or 90% of the estimated 2010 tax is also payable in Oct 2010?!!

If the person who has set up the Lts company was a PAYE worker for the first 3 months of this year- should that affect the tax? I am thinking no but want to be sure.

Any help appreciated- apologies for being a bit dim!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Mar-Yeah

You are confusing the company's tax affairs with your own - the October deadline is for personal tax returns. The filing deadline for the company will depend on what year-end is used for the company accounts, and can be any time during the year.

I suggest you get an accountant / tax advisor, to get everything in order for you.

Advertisement