Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodwork courses/lessons

Options
  • 24-09-2009 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

I am interested in learning a bit about woodwork and am wondering if there are any opportunities out there for someone to gain more knowledge in a class setting rather than out of a book.

Evening classes are of no use to me as am a single mother, but if there were part time morning classes on anywhere.....

Thanks in advance for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

think fas do day courses depending on your location in ireland a college in galway defo does a few day courses in it. so im sure there available somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mollzer

Thanks for your reply, will check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭ennisa

I've only seen the night courses in local schools really. A quick google on line returns little. I would say that you would be lucky to find something. :( Mazthesparks's suggestion about FAS is well worth checking out.

Advertisement