Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung nc10 - pink

• 24-09-2009 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hello, I am looking for the best price for the samsung nc10 in pink, so far the prices I've seen are about 400e - anything cheaper out there online or in the shops? Must be pink though!! Or white...basically anything but black!! Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

I think the nc10 is being or has been replaced, here's a link anyway
    http://www.dabs.ie/category/computers,laptops-and-pdas/11012?q=nc10

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Thanks for the link, I ordered it off amazon in the end as it was the cheapest I could find and it was a bit cheaper than that link at dabs. You are right that there have been two models released lately by samsung but they don't really replace the nc10, battery life is not as good and the screen display is better on the nc10. Its a case of what you're looking for I guess though. Can't wait for it to arrive now!

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

Samsung NC10 is €299.99 in Argos. Best price I have found so far.

:D

Advertisement