Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a hurl

Options
  • 24-09-2009 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

I'll be in Kilkenny soon and want to buy some decent hurls for my children.

I've tried ringing Dowlings but no answer. Does anyone know if they are open on Saturdays. Do they keep a stock in store?

Is there anywhere else in town apart from Elverys that sells hurls?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I'll be in Kilkenny soon and want to buy some decent hurls for my children.

I've tried ringing Dowlings but no answer. Does anyone know if they are open on Saturdays. Do they keep a stock in store?

Is there anywhere else in town apart from Elverys that sells hurls?

Thanks

Dowlings, Star Hurley on Patrick St, I think it's across from Christys pub. I've a Jack Carey that I picked up in Birmingham but he's DJs brother so I'm sure there around somewhere. There's Hennessy sports on High St. Elvereys hurls look crap and I know why you're staying away from them.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

jerseyeire wrote: »
    Dowlings, Star Hurley on Patrick St, I think it's across from Christys pub.

Thanks, I'll try Hennessy's if Dowlings are closed. Dowlings shop and Star hurls used to be on the corner of Kells Road and Waterford Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 roller66

tom o donoghue did some lovely hurls for my brothers club recently-his number is 056 7764437

Advertisement