Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expired .com Domain

Options
  • 24-09-2009 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

There is a .com domain which I want to buy, but is currently parked by GoDaddy.
    But displays "NOTICE: This domain name expired on 09/14/2009 and is pending renewal or deletion"

How best can I buy it and ad it to my Blacknight hosting when this goes over the renewel period?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If the domain is only expired since the 14th it could still be renewed by the current owner. It might be worthwhile checking the GoDaddy auction section

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

blacknight wrote: »
    If the domain is only expired since the 14th it could still be renewed by the current owner. It might be worthwhile checking the GoDaddy auction section

I'm afraid is not on it, but say's you can used their Domain Buy Agent to try to deal with the current owner, But I was hoping to grap it when does not get reregistered in time, if it does then I will probably have to get the Agent to try strike some sort of deal.

Is there a way to preregister for if it goes overdue etc.

How would you know when It might come available again? is there a set tme period the owner has before its put back out for purchase??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You can try to "snap" the domain ie. grab it as it drops. We'd recommend SnapNames for this kind of thing

Advertisement