Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

magical bus back to UCD ?

Options
  • 24-09-2009 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Did anyone actually get onto that bus last night outside tripod ? it just didn't show up we weren't amused and even talked to gary redmond outside coppers and he was like oh yaeh outside the tripod...nope

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

T'was the same last year when they were supposed to have this bus. It never seems to actually exist. At least I've never gotten it, and I don't know anyone who has.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Anyone know if it ran last night? Pretty poor form if it's not running properly considering they've posters all over campus advertising it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Nebit

i agree i don't think it actually exists!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I know someone who got it home two days ago. However if a poster says somthing is on it must be true, even if it isnt.

*cough* my old affiliations *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭bbuzz

I got Route A twice during the week from XXI's, didnt stop at tripod though, just went straight past.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 millar222

Were many people effected by this? It states very clearly on the posters that the bus stops outside Tripod at 3, pretty poor show if not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

bbuzz wrote: »
    I got Route A twice during the week from XXI's, didnt stop at tripod though, just went straight past.

Route B is meant to go from tripod at 3am, goes through milltown (why I'm interested!) amongst other places that I don't think route A does. Route A leaves at 2.45ish?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Is this the triple-decker Night Bus, with Stan Shunpike the conductor?

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ColmDawson

You hold out your **** hand to hail it.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭bbuzz

WeeBushy wrote: »
    Route B is meant to go from tripod at 3am, goes through milltown (why I'm interested!) amongst other places that I don't think route A does. Route A leaves at 2.45ish?

Yeah, so does route B.

• Advertisement
Advertisement