Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caique Parrot

Options
  • 24-09-2009 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, just wondering does anyone know of Caique breeders in Ireland or any averys/pet shops that sell them. Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pijamkata

ThunderCat wrote: »
    Hi Guys, just wondering does anyone know of Caique breeders in Ireland or any averys/pet shops that sell them. Cheers.
    I am interested in a White Bellied Caique as well. If any one knows of a breeder in Ireland, please preply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

My friend had gotten her Caique parrot from Copsewood Aviarys in Kilmacangoue, Co Wicklow. Their number is (01)2862087 (Google). She had gotten a green one from him, not sure if he get in any of the white bellied ones, but wouldn't hurt to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Just be careful where you buy your bird, some places aren't the cleanest of best kept.

Yep, we would like to see the place 1st and the condition of the bird. We have had a caique... :( and know when we see a good one very well. However, this aviary is not picking up their phone or returning calls. Not sure why, but we seam not to be able to get in touch with them.

If any one out there knows of an aviary in the ROI that has white bellied caiques, please reply. We are with broken hearts... our little guy passed away...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 harrins

Here is a list of breeders in Ireland. http://parrots.ie/breeders.htm
    There isnt caique breeder on it though, but they might know of someone....

• Advertisement

Thank you harrins... I did post on that web site... so far not an actual contact info...

Does any one know why the Copsewood aviary does not answer their phone or return voice messages? Quite strange...

I actually had a friend look for one of these a couple of years back He wanted one as he was Pro Irish and it was the colours of the Ireland Flag .
    He didnt have any luck getting one. Maybe a trip to the UK is in Order .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

sorry - forgot to mention they are only open weekends in cospewood!

comongethappy thank you. But I did call this past weekend at many different times, both Sat & Sun, and still not answer...

Advertisement